0.8.0 - GameServerAllocations, Performance Improvements, Monitoring Improvements and more!
So many amazing features in this release!
- More sophisticated allocation with
- More metrics and dashboards
- Build in support for node selection on Agones deployments
- Stackdriver support
And more (see below) – download it now, and take it for a spin!
As always, huge thanks to the team of people working on Agones!
Details: This is the 0.8.0 release of Agones.
Check the README for details on features, installation and usage.
- Allocation on GameServers rather than Fleets #436
- Website that contains documentation #410
- Node Affinity, Tolerations and Node selector support for helm chart #407
- As game server, I want to get the Agones sidecar version #310
- fix setAnnotation for simple-udp to use customized key & value #576 (Yingxin-Jiang)
- Adding Github link and version dropdown to the navigation bar #566 (markmandel)
- simple-udp: added support for customizing labels and annotations by the caller #564 (jkowalski)
- Monitoring improvements #559 (jkowalski)
- Add support to create a development gameserver. #558 (jeremyje)
- Adds gameservers per node count and distribution #551 (Kuqd)
- Add Scale Subresource into Fleet and Gameserverset CRDs #539 (aLekSer)
- Continuous Deployment of Agones.dev #527 (markmandel)
- Makefile: allowed ‘go test’ to run without docker and optionally w/o race detector #509 (jkowalski)
- add client-go metrics and grafana dashboards #505 (Kuqd)
- Prometheus and grafana improvements based on load testing experience #501 (jkowalski)
- improved isolation of Agones controllers using taints and priority #500 (jkowalski)
- Add Agones version into Gameserver Annotation #498 (aLekSer)
- controller: made QPS, burst QPS and number of workers externally configurable #497 (jkowalski)
- Website for Agones #493 (markmandel)
- Add Stackdriver Exporter for Opencensus #492 (aLekSer)
- Add TLS to Fleetautoscaler webhook service #476 (aLekSer)
- Add pod tolerations, nodeSelector and affinity in helm #473 (Kuqd)
- adding Prometheus+Grafana for metrics and visualizations #472 (Kuqd)
- GameServerAllocation implementation #465 (markmandel)
See CHANGELOG for more details on changes.
This software is currently alpha, and subject to change. Not to be used in production systems.
Images available with this release:
Helm chart available with this release:
Make sure to add our stable helm repository using
helm repo add https://agones.dev/chart/stable